Blizzard afín lanzo otro patch para starcraft, parece que hay interesantes cambios:
– European ladder now affiliated with WGTour (http://www.wgtour.com/blizz.php).
See (http://www.battle.net/scladder/) for additional information about the new European ladder.
– Ladder games disabled for all other regions.
– For Top vs. Bottom games, the default chat filter is now ‘Chat To Allies’.
– In-game chat messages now show the speaker’s name in his/her team color.
– Users can now use the mouse wheel to scroll chat and selection boxes in Windows 98 (or later) and Macintosh OS X.
– Screen shots now use a time/date stamp; they are no longer limited to 100.
– Improved version numbering system.
– The high-color application icon from the Macintosh version is now used on PC.
– Small corrections to the Lost Temple and Dire Straits maps.
– Fixed Hatchery cancellation crash bug.
– Fixed crash that can occur when SCVs are repairing a unit boarding a Dropship.
– Fixed crash when Mac users very quickly cancel connection to Battle.net.
– Fixed a scoring bug that gave Zerg unit points for building cancellation.
– Users can now take screen shots on Macintosh OS X.
– Updated Battle.net account creation information text.
– Logging onto an account closed for a Battle.net Terms of Service violation will now say the account is closed, rather than ‘invalid password’.
– Fixed bug preventing Portuguese StarCraft clients from receiving patches from Battle.net.
Portuguese users must still patch to this level manually, but subsequent patches can be obtained automatically from Battle.net.
– No longer displays control characters in Battle.net’s map description pane.
– Color codes and control codes are no longer allowed in chat messages.
– Fixed a crash in StarEdit when attempting to save modified Blizzard maps.
– Fixed undesired text wrapping in Spanish and Portuguese Battle.net screens.
– Fixed a rare crash in multiplayer games.
– Fixed the Nydus Canal cancellation bug that allowed creating a mobile exit.
– Fixed two exploits that allowed players to gain minerals very quickly.
– Fixed exploit with Arbiter that allowed Zerg buildings to become cloaked.
– Fixed exploit that allowed units to kill themselves instantly.
– Fixed exploit that allowed Command Center infestation without a Queen.
– Fixed exploit that allowed Command Center infestation from a distance.
– Fixed exploit that allowed players to float Zerg Drones over obstacles.
– Fixed exploit that allowed worker units to mine at a distance.
– Fixed exploit that allowed Terran buildings to lift off while training units.
– Fixed exploit that allowed SCVs to repair Protoss buildings.
– Fixed exploit that allowed SCVs to detach Larvae from Hatcheries.
– Fixed exploit that allowed morphing Terran and Protoss buildings.
– Fixed exploit that allowed buildings to be stacked on top of each other.
– Playing against illegally named players on Battle.net no longer results in a disconnect game result.